20080109

Welcoming death.

It's raining so heavily now, I wish I can head down for a walk.

My world is spinning around me too fast.
Dizzy.
And I know the only way to halt..

I'm welcoming death with open arms..
I don't even care how you can kill me.
I really don't mind.

I'll be more than happy.

So what if I'm selfish.
I had enough of being in a selfish world on my own..
I can't give in everyday.
I'M ONLY HUMAN.
And so much for putting up a strong front.

I am such a phony.
God, I can't feel anymore.
Death wouldn't hurt abit I know...

If only I could solve the sole problem that is creating such a wreck within the space of my heart.
I guess it's just me against myself.

I think my heart just dropped into a galon of tar.
Deep, dark and poisoned.
I think it got burnt in fire.
Supressed, ashen and brittle.

Hmm, what I wish to have now.
A bed of tulips.
Lush green grass.
Inner peace.

A walk to the moon would be good too.
I wonder, will the gates open up for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home